Search This Blog

Mar 25, 2010

Small MAC Haul :)

Fact: A package from MAC can easily cure a bad, rainy day.
Here's just a small order from MAC I placed about a week ago.
This took a while to get to me, not sure why.
(By a while, I mean 8 days. Usually MAC takes 3-4 days to get to where I live)
These are just some basics, but still kinda fun!
P.S. I bought all of this with my own mulah, and have no affiliation with MAC.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:

I think this has to be my absolute favorite foundation out there (I call it a foundation because that is what I use it for). Something about mineralize skinfinish packaging I LOVE, haha. The design has a raised, dome shape, which gives you a ton more product, actually. coverage is great too, especially since this feels so lightweight. The only thing that may compare to this would be Studio Fix powder, which I haven't used in forever, so I don't remember much about it haha.
ALSO note that these run very light!
I am pale at the moment, and I wear the shade "Light Medium", which is NOT the lightest shade for once! LOL
Overall, no matter what condition your skin is in (rosecea, acne, etc) this powder over some concealer will make your skin look AMAZING.



I'm excited about this one :)
It's the beauty powder from Liberty of London, called "Summer Rose"
It is indeed a repromote from the MAC's Rose Romance collection (which happens to be one of my favorite collections)
The packaging is absolutley beautiful! I kind of wish I got more from this collection, particurally the lipsticks. But they were all sold out :/
The color looks kind of like a bright pink, but I assure you it goes on so beautifully natural. I think it will work on any skintone. I am fair, and when I apply this, it makes me look as if I'm actually blushing! Yayyyy :)
There is a slight sheen to this, which helps its blendability (is that a word?)

I really like the 2nd picture for some reason,p particurally the reflection in the mirror :)


"Wedge" Eyeshadow pan. This is the perfect matte, light brown for my skin tone. I highly reccomend everyone have a matte light brown in their palette. It works great for an everyday look as well as a transition color in any neutral-toned look you are wearing. It makes a huge difference.

Hope you enjoyed!
:)