Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This blog was created for beauty blogging purposes. I have been following the beauty commuity for a good few years now, and decided that it's about time I join!
I hope to achieve a lot from this. This type of stuff gets me excited haha :)

For now, I am just going to introduce myself and get a few beauty posts out of the way. I can do a get-to-know me post later :)

Here are some places you can find me/contact me:

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/UnderAmberLight
(note that my twitter account name does not match the name of my other accounts. Twitter wouldn't let me fit my whole username)

Public/Buisness e-mail:
UnderAmberLights@gmail.com

These accounts, as well as the blog, are still works in progress :)
But overall, I am SO EXCITED!

Some people who have inspired me:
1) temptalia
2) scrangie
3) xsparkage on youtube
4) Allthatglitters21 and juicystar07
5) petrilude on youtube
6) countless others!!!