Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2009

China Glaze Up & Away Collection

I must say, this collection is really exciting! I like it because it features matte/satin pastel colors, which are my favorite in a nail polish. I've been on a nail kick lately, so I will probably find myself ordering all of them in order to build my NP collection :)

Anyways, here are some pictures of the colors. Tell me what you think!
(Pictures from temptalia.com)



Top row: Heli-Yum, Sugar High, High Hopes, Peachykeen, Happy Go Lucky, Lemon Fizz
Bottom Row: Four Leaf Clover, Flyin’ High, Re-Fresh Mint, Grape Pop, Light As Air, Something Sweet

I really like Happy go Lucky, Grape Pop, Re-Fresh Mint, and Four Leaf Clover. These colors are all very unique.
I will probably order them from www.transdesign.com, because CG nailpolish costs 2 bucks a pop there!
I will make a post with swatches and reviews when they arrive :)

FTC law: I am no way affiliated with temptalia.com, china glaze, or transdesign.com. these people/companies are not paying me or sending me anything. This is not a paid review and I plan on purchasing the iteams with my own money.